This page provides you with information on upcoming business events in the Tri-Cities. If you do not see your event listed here, please submit your event so that we can get the word out! This is a free service to promote business in the Tri-Cities.
2015 Women Veterans Summit
“Life Is About Choices – There Are no Wrong Turns, Only Unexpected Paths”
Registration is now open at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-women-veterans-summit-life-is-about-choices-registration-15313143023
The Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs and the
Women Veterans Advisory Committee are hosting a Women Veterans Summit.
If you served in the military or are currently serving, this will be your day!
Join us to celebrate a legacy of proud military service,
renew old acquaintances and form new ones.
This Summit will provide comprehensive information regarding federal and state benefits and managing the challenges women veterans of all ages and services face today. Registration is free for all veterans and current members of the armed forces, but donations and sponsorships will be gladly accepted.
Learn how to identify your government customers, analyze current and future needs, select and develop the right tools to assist your marketing efforts, connect with your customer and best practices to achieve marketing success. Learn how to develop an effective capability statement to set your company apart from your competition. Workshop attendees will receive a samples and follow-up assistance for creating federally targeted marketing materials.
After attending this session you will be invited to return at a later date with your rough draft capability statement to receive valuable feedback from experts in the federal government marketplace.
The Columbia Basin is famous for growing world-class grapes, chickpeas, apples, pears, potatoes, sweet cherries, fresh peas, sweet corn, asparagus, carrots, mint and more, much more, all nurtured by abundant sun, rich soil and the nurturing Columbia, Snake and Yakima Rivers. The Columbia Basin is not only growing amazing crops, but is also growing some of the most amazing, might I say bolder, brighter and fresher, food and beverage processing companies on the planet.
Those companies, with their visionary, entrepreneurial owners will be showing off at the first annual FABREO Expo, Friday, June 12, 2015 at the TRAC Center, Pasco, WA.
Who will be exhibiting?
- Wineries from Washington State’s # 1 wine producing region…..the Columbia Basin
- Innovative food and beverage processing companies, with some of the most amazing brand stories ever told, waiting to be discovered
- Fresh produce for fresh buyers, from local artisan farmers
- Food, beverage and hospitality project developers
Who will be attending?
- Food and beverage brokers, distributors, retailers, gift buyers and restaurants looking for the newest and most unique products from the Pacific Northwest
- Investors looking for unique business opportunities in the food, beverage and hospitality industries
Anything else? You bet!
- Some of the hottest, make that the coolest, new restaurant concepts around
- Live music, capturing a wide selection of musical tastes
- Seminars bringing you up-to-date before you become out-of-date
- Industry networking opportunities
- And more!
It sounds like a party, and it is. A party with a purpose….to present amazing business opportunities from the Columbia Basin. Everyone likes a good party, and this is going to be a great one!
The American Cancer Society Bark For LifeTM is a noncompetitive walk event for dogs and their owners to raise funds and awareness for the American Cancer Society’s fight against cancer.
By supporting Bark For Life, you help the American Cancer Society save lives, and that helps us move closer to our ultimate goal of a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
So bring your best canine friend and join us for a fun-filled day starting with a walk, and then continuing with demonstrations, contests, and games.
Two Flights to choose from:
• 7:30 am shotgun
• 1:00 pm shotgun
Join us for a terrific day of fun and golf with friends while supporting Lourdes Foundation. Proceeds from the Lourdes Classic will support disease prevention in our community through the acquisition of new, state-of-the-art GI technology. This equipment will provide faster and more accurate results while improving patient comfort and operational efficiency.
If you’re unable to play, you can still support Lourdes Foundation with a donation.
– Four person scrambler
– Format designed for all levels of golfers
– 18 Holes of golf with cart
– Hole-in-One Competition and special challenges
– Cash prizes
– BBQ lunch, steak & salmon buffet dinner and beverages
– Tee Prizes courtesy of the Golf Universe Concept Shop
– Team Photo