- This event has passed.
4th Annual CISBF Spring Into Action (Virtual) Fundraiser
May 20 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friend of Communities In Schools-Join Us!
We would be most grateful to count you as a guest at our virtual fundraising breakfast this year. You’ll find event details and the registration link below. Please don’t hesitate to reach out directly to Joely Nye-Felt, email@example.com, should you be interested in sponsorship opportunities or have any questions.
- 4th Annual CISBF Spring Into Action (Virtual) Fundraiser
- Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021. Time: 8:00 AM
- Please join us to learn more about the critical supports CISBF has provided local students and families during school closures, hybrid learning, school reopening, and reengagement
- REGISTER HERE to insure you receive the event link
Event link to be provided as the event draws near
- The Program will include:
Student & site coordinator dialogues
- Parent, school counselor & site coordinator dialogue
- Site coordinator dialogue around multiple schoolwide attendance initiatives
- Special address from Rey Saldaña, CIS National President and CEO
While the past year has brought countless challenges, it has clearly demonstrated the stunning resilience of our youth and families. We look forward to sharing their incredible stories of strength and perseverance as we highlight the power of relationships and community partnerships as key ingredients to capacity building. The systemic barriers our students face due to institutionalized racism, growing income inequality, opportunity gaps, housing insecurity and so much more can only be effectively addressed by working together. We hope you will join us in this important work to insure ALL our students, regardless of circumstance, have access to the tools they need to write their own success stories.
- Unable to attend?
Please register at the event link above for access to the program recording to be watched at your convenience
- MAKE A GIFT TODAY
While event registration is free, we do hope you’ll consider a financial donation to support our students in the classroom and beyond. All donations remain local and directly benefit students and families served by CISBF.