- This event has passed.
Benton Franklin Humane Society Baby Shower!
April 17 - April 18
We’re expecting. . . Kittens and Puppies!
That’s right. No matter the events affecting our own lives, nature marches on. Birthing season has blown in like a spring storm, and precious bundles of fluff will be arriving soon. Their presence at the shelter brings great excitement – wrapped in a lot of work! And the need for resources can be overwhelming. That is why, as we smother these babies with love and care, we also seek help with much needed supplies. Please support us as you can by participating in:
Benton Franklin Humane Society’s “Baby Shower” weekend – April 17 – 18 2021 in honor of Kitten and Puppy Season
Here is a sampling of the specialty items we need. More can be found on our Baby Shower Wish List.
• Kitten KMR Powder: Enriched milk replacer provides extra nutrition — encourages growth.
• Kitten Food: Royal Canin Mother & Baby Wet – easy to digest; supports developing immunity.
• Puppy Esbilac Powder: Enriched milk replacer provides extra nutrition — encourages growth.
• Bottles: Soft, easily cleaned, and re-usable bottles control milk intake. No scratched gums!
• Heating Discs and Pads: Provide critical, soothing warmth to babies who can’t produce their own heat; electric or microwavable varieties.
This is a virtual event, so please drop off any physical items at the shelter between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Tuesday through Sunday. Of course, cash gifts are always appreciated.
Let’s not forget the life-saving donation of time! Little lives thrive in a home setting. If you are interested in fostering, please contact Amber Zawrotny at email@example.com for more information.
REMEMBER! BFHS strives to provide shelter to every puppy and kitten who can be safely handled!