- This event has passed.
Free Estate & Long-Term Care Planning Webinar
November 23 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
How to Protect Your Nest Egg & Pay for Long-Term Care
Doors open at 5:00 pm, webinar starts promptly at 5:15 pm.
Most people today ignore one of the greatest financial risks they face, running out of money because of the ruinous costs of a long-term care event.
Avea Financial Planning invites you join in and participate in a very important discussion.
Liz Wallace, attorney with Agile Elder Law, will lead an online educational workshop with Q&A to talk about how to protect your life savings and property from the potentially devastating costs of long-term care.
She educates you on the legal and practical steps you should consider to protect you and your loved ones. Getting your plans in order before – not during – a medical crisis is the best way to maintain your peace of mind.
What you’ll learn:
– How to make sure the money you leave behind would be immediately and privately available to your family
– How to protect your spouse and children’s inheritance from creditors, predators, future divorces and lawsuits
– How to make your medical wishes known and ensure they are honored
– How to direct what should happen to your virtual assets including blogs, social media accounts, and online financial accounts
– Living Trusts and how they can be damaging for couples in Washington State
– How simple it is to get your affairs in order
– What essential estate planning documents are a must to have during your lifetime