- This event has passed.
Mobile Covid-19 & flu vaccine clinic in Richland
January 11 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
WHAT: The Children’s Developmental Center, in partnership with Tri-Cities
Community Health, is hosting a COVID-19 vaccine and flu shot clinic.
• Registration is not required and all COVID-19 vaccines (first, second
and booster shots) are free.
• Flu shots are available for $25.
• The clinic is offering the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines to
adults 18 years and older.
• The Pfizer vaccine is not available currently.
• People who have received the first or second dose of the COVID-19
vaccine are encouraged to bring their vaccination card. If they do not
have a vaccination card Tri-Cities Community Health staff can locate
vaccination records in the state registry but photo identification (i.e.
driver’s license) is required.
WHEN: Tuesday, January 11, 2022, from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: The Children’s Developmental Center, 1549 Georgia Ave. SE, Richland,
WA 99352. The mobile clinic will be set up in the parking lot.