- This event has passed.
Protect Your Nest Egg and Pay for Long-Term Care
May 28 @ 5:15 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Free Estate and Long-Term Care Planning Webinar
Free Webinar, Registration required.
Webinar opens at 5:00 and begins promptly at 5:15 pm.
Long-term care and estate planning are two financial life planning areas that everyone can benefit from.
But it is even more so a woman’s issue.
Why? Two reasons. Women are oftentimes the caregiver for their spouses. And because women frequently outlive their spouses, there is no one to care for them.
Although this webinar is intended for everyone, without a doubt, women need to pay close attention and plan for their own care and successful outcome.
Most people today ignore one of the greatest financial risks they face, running out of money because of the ruinous costs of a long-term care event.
Avea Financial Planning invites you join us and participate in a very important discussion.
Liz Wallace, attorney with Agile Elder Law, will lead an online educational workshop with Q&A to talk about how to protect your life savings and property from the potentially devastating costs of long-term care.
She educates you on the legal and practical steps you should consider to protect you and your loved ones. Getting your plans in order before – not during – a medical crisis is the best way to maintain your peace of mind.
What you’ll learn:
– Make sure the money you leave behind will be immediately and privately available to your family
– Protect your spouse and children’s inheritance from creditors, predators, future divorces and lawsuits
– Make your medical wishes known and ensure they are honored
– Direct what should happen to your virtual assets including blogs, social media accounts, and online financial accounts
– Living Trusts and how they can be damaging for couples in Washington State
– How simple it is to get your affairs in order
– What essential estate planning documents are a must to have during your lifetime
Webinar Registration Required. Register here for the zoom meeting.
Liz Wallace is an Asset Protection, Elder Law, and Estate Planning attorney with Agile Elder Law in Tri-Cities and Spokane Washington.
Her practice is centered around estate planning and true asset protection for persons of all ages, Medicaid strategies, VA benefits, and probate and estate work. She is dedicated to providing excellent service without big firm overhead. She graduated from Gonzaga Law School in 2007 and has been practicing in Eastern Washington ever since.
1030 N. Center Parkway, Ste 121
Kennewick, WA 99336
See you there!
Certified Financial Planner
Avea Financial Planning is a fee-only, fiduciary firm offering investment management and financial advice to professional women or retirees, especially those associated with the Hanford Site and DOE National Lab PNNL.
RSVP today, Next Month, Women’s Circle June 1.