The Tri-Cities Area Journal of Business is looking for rising stars to feature in its annual Mid-Columbia Young Professionals edition.
Mid-Columbia professionals age 40 and under are encouraged to apply.
Applications will be reviewed for career development, leadership, and charity work or community involvement. Answers will form the basis for a profile in our special Young Professionals edition.
Letters of recommendation and additional materials may be submitted with applications but are not required.
1. Complete our online forms. Please note the online forms cannot be saved.
2. Download the forms and submit by email to email@example.com.
Young Professional 2019: Brandon Lange
Brandon Lange, Recreation, facility and marketing supervisor for the City of Kennewick Age and hometown: 34, Moses Lake How long have you worked for the City of Kennewick? 9 years Describe your company: The largest of the Tri-Cities is Kennewick. It stretches 29 square miles and features a variety of sporting and recreational activities, entertainment,…
Young Professional 2019: Dr. Antonio Lopez-Ibarra
Dr. Antonio Lopez-Ibarra, President and founder of Tri-City Dental Care in Kennewick Age and hometown: 34, Yakima How long have you worked at Tri-City Dental Care? 2 years Describe your company: Our mission includes two parts: ultimate dental comfort and edifying our community. We are a dental spa that prides itself in offering the most…
- Applicants must be 40 years of age or under by Dec. 31, 2020.
- Work or live in Benton or Franklin counties.
- Cannot be a past winner.
DEADLINE AND SUBMISSIONS
- Submission deadline is Aug. 1, 2020.
- Completed applications may be submitted by completing our online form or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Self-nominations and nominations for Young Professionals will be accepted.