Holiday Bazaars 2022
Several area groups and churches are offering bazaars around the Tri-Cities:
Here’s our roundup of local bazaars:
- Small Business Saturday. Support local small businesses.
- Holiday Bazaar: 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Pasco Eagles, 2829 W. Sylvester St., Pasco.
- Solar Spirits Distillery Winter Makers Market: 3-7 p.m., 2409 Robertson Dr., Richland.
- Grace Hollow Winter Market: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., 3500 W. Deschutes Ave., Kennewick. Vendors with handcrafted wares and treats to eat.
- Hanford High School Holiday Bazaar: 9 a.m.-2p.m., Hanford High School, 450 Hanford St., Richland. All proceeds benefit the HHS Podcast & Video Production Club.
- Family Resource Center of the Tri-Cities Christmas Bazaar at Best Western Inn: 9 a.m.-4 p.m., 4001 W. 27th Ave., Kennewick.
- Badger Mountain Elementary Holiday Bazaar: 8 a.m.-4 p.m., 1515 Elementary St., Richland.
- Holiday After Hours Market: 4-7 p.m., Cafe Magnolia, 4309 W .27th Pl., Kennewick.
- Hanukkah Holiday Bazaar: 1-4 p.m., Congregation Beth Sholom, 312 Thayer Dr., Richland. Everything needed for Hanukkah: menorahs, candles, dreidels, wrapping paper, gifts and handbags, books, crafts, jewelry. Plus a bake sale. For more information, call 509-378-2920.
- Dear Santa Bazaar: 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Gesa Carousel of Dreams, 2901 Southridge Blvd., Kennewick.
- Sixth annual Home for the Holidays: 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 16; 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 17; 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 18, Hapo Center, 6600 Burden Blvd., Pasco. Free admission.
- Christmas on Kellogg: Fri., Dec. 17, 5-9 p.m.; Sat., Dec. 18, 11-7 p.m.; 603 S. Kellogg St., Kennewick.
To be included on this list, email email@example.com with details about your bazaar, including time, date, place and cost.