The Tri-Cities Area Journal of Business is looking for rising stars to feature in its annual Mid-Columbia Young Professionals edition.
Mid-Columbia professionals age 40 and under are encouraged to apply.
Applications will be reviewed for career development, leadership, and charity work or community involvement. Answers will form the basis for a profile in our special Young Professionals edition.
Letters of recommendation and additional materials may be submitted with applications but are not required.
1. Complete our online forms. Please note the online forms cannot be saved.
2. Download the forms and submit by email to email@example.com.
Young Professional 2019: Marcus Aranda
Marcus Aranda, Project coordinator for Veolia Nuclear Solutions Federal Services Age and hometown: 32, Pasco How long have you worked at Veolia? 4 years Describe your company: Veolia Nuclear Solutions Federal Services specializes in the facility clean up and treatment of radioactive waste. Specifically at the 222-S Laboratory, VNSFS performs the analytical services production functions.…
Young Professional 2019: Dee Boyle
Dee Boyle, Brand strategist at BrandCraft Marketing in Kennewick Age and hometown: 25, Pasco How long have you worked at BrandCraft Marketing? 2 years Describe your company: BrandCraft Marketing is a growth marketing firm driven by performance. We believe in well-thought strategy and execute with unrivaled marketing services through our team that contains vast and…
- Applicants must be 40 years of age or under by Dec. 31, 2020.
- Work or live in Benton or Franklin counties.
- Cannot be a past winner.
DEADLINE AND SUBMISSIONS
- Submission deadline is Aug. 1, 2020.
- Completed applications may be submitted by completing our online form or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Self-nominations and nominations for Young Professionals will be accepted.