Kennewick Fire Station #3
The city of Kennewick has completed a $7 million fire station to serve the Vista Field area at 6941 W. Grandridge Blvd., near the Three Rivers Convention Center campus.
The 12,570-square-foot building houses six personnel, including firefighter medical technicians and firefighter paramedics, two engines and an EMS unit, with room to expand. It also has a display bay for a 1922 American La France Brockway Torpedo – Kennewick’s first motorized fire engine, known as Old No. 1.
It replaces a functionally obsolete station at 7400 W. Quinault Ave.
Utility taxes paid for the new station.
Richland-based Total Site Services was the contractor.
TCA Architecture (DOT) Planning Inc. of Seattle designed the project.
Alliance Management & Construction Solutions of Kennewick was project manager.
Harms Engineering of Pasco was the civil engineer.
Sign-up for our e-newsletter filled with featured stories and latest news.